After this internship, you are able to:
- perform independent scientific research as a member of a research team under the supervision of a staff member
- independently produce, critically interpret and present (in written report and oral presentation) scientific data following the standards of scientific integrity, supervised by a staff member
- actively engage in a scientific discussion on research topics within your field of research
- position your research project in a broader scientific and societal context
- create your own career perspective being aware of the opportunities on the job market
|Grading takes place based on the execution of the practical or theoretical research work, on the oral presentation, and on the written report.
Grading involves a second reviewer from another research group.
During your internship you will work on your report, your supervisor will look at draft versions.
You upload your final version via thesissubmission.science.ru.nl for your supervisor to grade. The supervisor will send the testimonium to the studentadministration for registration.|
|Please also see the information on internships that is available elsewhere in this prospectus. Plan the internship together with your supervisor and fill out the internship planning form.
By registering for this course MOL502A, you will receive a weblink on your (science.)ru.nl email address that will lead you to the internship planning form.|