- Student has advanced knowledge and insight of the paradigms and theories of the topics of his/her major research project and can integrate this knowledge and insights into a scientific paper/ RMBS thesis.
- Student is able to select appropriate designs and research methods for solving research questions and can systematically process and analyze research data.
- Student is able to interpret research results and to formulate conclusions.
- Student can discuss clearly what the theoretical implications and the societal significance are of research findings and can reflect on the societal significance.
- Student can report their work in the format and standards of an English-language scientific journal paper.
The aim of the MSc thesis is to demonstrate that the student is able to address a significant research question, to critically analyse theories and relevant literature, to operationalize the research question, to analyse, interpret and reflect on the research findings, and to present the findings in the form of a scientific paper.
|The MSc thesis is independently reviewed and evaluated by at least 2 senior BSI members, according to the scientific criteria; (a) clarity of presentation, (b) theoretical contributions, (c) adequacy of the study design and analyses, (d) quality of the discussion and interpretation of the results.|