dr. J.R.O. Bartosch (Julia)
Universitair docent - Organisatieontwerp & Ontwikkeling
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN
6500 HK NIJMEGEN
I am Assistant Professor of Organisational Change in the Organisational Design and Development research group at Nijmegen School of Management, Radboud University. Previously I worked at Freie Universität Berlin, Germany, were I also completed my PhD about the governance of corporate responsibility and irresponsibility.
My research revolves around the theoretical question of collaborative organizing for transformation. I examine this question in the context of organizational responsibility and sustainability. Transformation in light of sustainability is often conflictual both at the organizational and societal level. The topic is therefore ideally suited for the development of theoretical approaches on collaborative organizational change and decision-making.
Whereas my papers highlight different aspects of this phenomenon, important commonalities between them are their focus on the process of how sustainability is constituted by the interactions of diverse actors as well as their focus on the structures under which it is enacted. Thus, I am interested in both the organizational and the institutional level.
- Organisational Design and Development
- Auschra, Carolin; Bartosch, Julia & Lohmeyer, Nora (2022): “Differences in Female Representation in Leading Management and Organization Journals: Establishing a Benchmark”. Research Policy. Volledige tekst
- Julia Bartosch and Jörg Raab (2022): Corporate Responsibility - An Overview, in Angeli, F., Metz, A. and J. Raab: Organizing for Sustainable Development: Addressing the Grand Challenges. Routledge. Abingdon. Volledige tekst
- Weinhardt, M., & Bartosch, J. (2020). Surveying Entrepreneurs’ Perception of Society in Times of Corona: A proposal. Survey Research Methods, 14(2), 147-151. Volledige tekst
- Jackson, Gregory; Bartosch, Julia; Avetisyan, Emma; Kinderman, Daniel & Knudsen, Jette Steen (2020): “Mandatory Non-financial Disclosure and Its Influence on CSR: An International Comparison”. Journal of Business Ethics,162. 323–342. Volledige tekst