T.M. Dado (Thirza)
Promovendus - Artificiële intelligentie
Promovendus - Donders Centre for Cognition
Promovendus - Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
Thomas van Aquinostraat 4
6525 GD NIJMEGEN
6500 HE NIJMEGEN
The field of neural coding studies the relationship between statistical invariances of real-world phenomena and their corresponding neural representations. My PhD project focuses on neural coding with synthesized reality to explore internal representations of artificial and biological agents using well-controlled yet ecologically-valid stimuli. It aims to understand the emergence and utilization of internal representations in the brain.
As for myself, I have double master’s degrees in artificial intelligence and cognitive neuroscience with cum laude and my doctorate is funded by a personal toptalent fellowship. I spend my summers road tripping the Atlantic coast and my winters snowboarding the Alps.
- Dado, T., Güçlütürk, Y., Ambrogioni, L., Ras, G., Bosch, S., van Gerven, M., & Güçlü, U. (2022). Hyperrealistic neural decoding for reconstructing faces from fMRI activations via the GAN latent space. Scientific reports, 12(1), 1-9. Volledige tekst
- Dado, T., Güçlütürk, Y., Ambrogioni, L., Ras, G., Bosch, S., van Gerven, M., and Güçlü, U. (2021). Hyperrealistic neural decoding of faces. International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering.
- Güçlü, U., and Dado, T. (2021). Neural encoding with affine feature response transforms. International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering.
Onderzoeksbeurzen en -prijzen
- 2021 - NeurotechEU Best Presentation Award
- 2021 - DCC Student Assistant Grant
- 2020 - Donders Best Poster Award
- 2020 - AI TOPtalent PhD Fellowship
- 2020 - DCC Student Assistant Fellowship