A.C.S. Mpassi (Alphée)
Buitenpromovendus - Geschiedenis van de filosofie
Alphée C.S. Mpassi is a PhD candidate at the Centre for the History of Philosophy and Science, Radboud University, Nijmegen. His PhD project investigates the philosophical import and social relevance of the interplay between economy, ethics and happiness in Agamben’s thought. He completed his Research Master’s degree in philosophy in March 2019 at Radboud University. His MA thesis discussed the methodological significance of the notion of "paradigm” in Giorgio Agamben’s philosophy, especially in his Homo Sacer corpus. In June 2019, Alphée was awarded a scholarship by the Dutch Province of the Holy Ghost Congregation to carry out his PhD project.Onderzoeksthema
- The Management of Happiness: Economy and Ethics in G. Agamben's Thinking
- "Existence as a Becoming: A philosophico-existential Analysis of the 2019 Champions Leagues Semi-Finals," in Beyond Frontiers, Enugu: Spiritan International School of Theology, 2019.
- Introduction à la méthode herméneutique de Hans-Georg Gadamer: Une lecture suivie de Vérité et Méthode, Paris: L'harmattan, 2016.
- "Préjugé, autorité et tradition chez Hans-Georg Gadamer dans Vérité et Méthode," in Revus Phares, Laval: Université Laval, 2009.
- 2019 - 2023 Analysing the philosophical import and social relevance of the interplay between economy, ethics and happiness in Agamben’s thought.