dr. S. Nolte (Sven)
Universitair docent - Financiele Economie
I study the psychology of financial decision making. I use experimental and empirical methods to analyze individual and market behavior. Currently, I conduct research on how price paths affect financial decisions to help better understand the visual aspects of financial decision making. I am also interested in the emotional aspects of a financial decision. I believe that understanding the processes that lead to a decision will help to better align choices with an investor's true preferences.
- Bose, D., Cordes, H., Nolte, S., Schneider, J.C. & Camerer, C. (2022). Decision weights for experimental asset prices based on visual salience. The Review of Financial Studies:hhac027. doi: 10.1093/rfs/hhac027 Volledige tekst
- Nolte, S. & Mohrschladt, H. (2018). A new risk factor based on equity duration. Journal of Banking and Finance, 96, 126-135. doi: 10.1016/j.jbankfin.2018.09.002
- Nolte, S. & Schneider, J.C. (2018). How price path characteristics shape investment behavior. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 154, 33-59. doi: 10.1016/j.jebo.2018.07.018
- Nolte, S. & Schneider, J.C. (2017). Don’t lapse into temptation: a behavioral explanation for policy surrender. Journal of Banking and Finance, 79, 12-27.
- Bose, Devdeepta; Cordes, Henning; Nolte, Sven; Schneider, Judith C.; Camerer, Colin F. (2020) - Decision weights for experimental asset prices based on visual salience
- Cordes, Henning; Nolte, Sven; Schneider, Judith C. (2020) - Dynamics of risk aversion: Stock market developments and emotions
- Diecidue, Enrico; Langer, Thomas; Nolte, Sven; Schneider, Judith C. (2020) - Intrinsic Skewed Information: Experimental Evidence on Information Structures and Compound Lotteries