dr. A. Rudenko (Alexander)
Medewerker - Theory of Condensed Matter
(024) 36 52981
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN
Interne postcode: 60
6500 GL NIJMEGEN
My current research is related to the theory of advanced materials with special emphasis on exotic properties like low-dimensional magnetism, unconventional transport and superconductivity, as well as to the development of efficient methodological techniques for their realistic description.
My research interests include (i) Two-dimensional materials and materials with nontrivial topological properties, such as nodal-line semimetals; (ii) Magnetism and spintronics; (iii) Conventional and unconventional electronic transport; (iv) Theory of many-body effects and its application in material science.
- Adsorption of cobalt on graphene: Electron correlation effects from a quantum chemical perspective Volledige tekst
- Intrinsic Charge Carrier Mobility in Single-Layer Black Phosphorus Volledige tekst
- Strong Electron-Phonon Coupling and its Influence on the Transport and Optical Properties of Hole-Doped Single-Layer InSe Volledige tekst
- Excitonic Instability and Pseudogap Formation in Nodal Line Semimetal ZrSiS Volledige tekst
- Orbitally-resolved ferromagnetism of monolayer CrI3 Volledige tekst