dr. K.J.M. van der Veer (Koen)
Universitair hoofddocent - Internationale Economie
Koen van der Veer is Associate Professor of Monetary and Financial Policy (part-time) and Head of Department Supervisory Data on Insurance Companies & Pension Funds at De Nederlandsche Bank. After joining De Nederlandsche Bank in 2007, he worked at the Economics and Research Division on monetary and macroeconomic policy, and since 2015 as Senior Economist on macroprudential policy at the Financial Stability Division. From 2016 to mid-2017, he was on secondment at the Financial Regulation Division of the European Central Bank. He obtained his Ph.D. in Economics from the Radboud University Nijmegen, under the supervision of Professors Eelke de Jong and Andrew K. Rose (University of California, Berkeley).
- Veer, K.J.M. van der (2019). Loss Shocks in Export Credit Insurance Markets: Evidence From a Global Insurance Group. The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 86 (1), 73-102. Volledige tekst
- Veer, K.J.M. van der, Levels, A., Lambert, C., Molestina Vivar, L., Weistroffer, C., Chaudron, R. & Sousa van Stralen, R. de (2017). Developing macroprudential policy for alternative investment funds. (external report, ECB Occasional Paper, no 202): European Central Bank. Volledige tekst
- Veer, K.J.M. van der & Hoeberichts, M. (2016). The Level Effect of Bank Lending Standards on Business Lending. Journal of Banking & Finance, 66, 79-88. Volledige tekst
- Veer, K.J.M. van der (2015). The Private Export Credit Insurance Effect on Trade. The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 82 (3), 601-624. Volledige tekst
- Veer, K.J.M. van der & Jong, E. de (2013). IMF-Supported Programmes: Stimulating Capital to Non-defaulting Countries. The World Economy, 36 (4), 375-395. Volledige tekst