7. Transitional arrangements
Article 7.1. Transitional law for advanced PhD programmes
The Doctorate Regulations 2014 will continue to apply to PhD programmes for which the Manuscript Committee, as referred to in Article 8 of the Doctorate Regulations 2014, was established before 1 September 2021.
Article 7.2. Transitional law for advanced PhD programmes
- For PhD programmes that started before 1 September 2021 but for which no Manuscript Committee as referred to in Article 8 of the Doctorate Regulations 2014 has been set up by that date, the decisions taken before the aforementioned date will, on the basis of the Doctorate Regulations 2014, remain in force.
- The mandatory sequence of the provisions of section 1 and / or 2 of Chapter 3 does not apply to PhD programmes as referred to in paragraph 1.
- In addition to the provisions of paragraph 2, the chair of the Doctorate Board may, on request, decide that one or more provisions from section 1 and/or 2 of Chapter 3 do not apply to the PhD programmes referred to in paragraph 1.
- A request as referred to in paragraph 3 is submitted to the secretary of the Doctorate Board.
Article 7.3. Transitional law for dispute settlement
Disputes brought before the entry into force of these regulations will be handled with due observance of Article 26 of the Doctorate Regulations 2014.