Zoek in de site...

Top Rated Program

The Political Science Bachelor and Master at Radboud University have again received the quality label 'Best Programme in the Netherlands'.

Both programmes were rated as the best in the country by the Dutch study programme information guide Keuzegids Universiteiten - the last Keuzegids Bachelors was published in November 2018 and the Keuzegids Masters in March 2019.

The expertise of the teachers, the content of the programmes and the small lecture groups are among the most appreciated aspects of our studies. The programmes have received the quality label for several years in a row now and their scores are significantly higher than other Political Sciences studies in the Netherlands. For example: the Master in Nijmegen earned 84 out of 100 points in the last Keuzegids, whereas the University of Amsterdam received 54 points, the Vrije Universiteit received 52 points and the Universiteit Leiden 32 points. The Master in Nijmegen is praised by the Keuzegids for its strong scientific schooling, excellent teachers and neat facilities.

The Keuzegids looks at factors such as teacher-student contact, the coherence of the curriculum and the quality of facilities. Student opinion constitutes 70 percent of the rating outcome, while the remaining 30 percent is based on the NVAO, the national authority for higher education.