Schematic overview of the Master programme Information Sciences
Within the Master's Information sciences, the following courses are offered in the academic year 2016-2017.
- Courses in white are mandatory (9 ec courses + 21 ec master thesis);
- Courses in green: 6 ec mandatory (i.e. choose either the fall semester or the spring semester course)
- Courses in blue are courses for the elective course package Security & Privacy (18 ec)
- Courses in pink are courses for the elective course package Aligning Business and IT (18 ec)
- Courses in yellow are suggestions for free electives from the ICIS department;
- Courses in orange are suggestions for free electives relating to Management.
N.B. For technical reasons, the courses in below overview cannot be represented as links. For a "clickable" version of this schematic overview, please check this link. Alternatively, you can find the course descriptons of a particular course via the course list or you can use the course finder.