Programme of Science, Management and Innovation
In order to create a coherent programme contact the Mathematics student advisor Drs. Ina de Vries.
The specialisation Science, Management and Innovation contains the following programme specific components:
|B.||Mathematical electives||23 ec|
|C.||Philosophy course||3 ec|
|D.||Professional Preparation||1 ec|
|E.||Free elective||3 ec|
A. Major (30 ec):
- A coherent set of components from one of the research specialisations, as referred to in this Prospectus.
B. Mathematical electives (23 ec):
- Mathematical electives, to be approved by the Examining Board.
C. Philosophy (3 ec)
- We advise you to do the philosophy course for mathematics: The impact of mathematics on worldview and Zeitgeist: a biographical approach or Philosophy of Mathematics, but you can also choose other master philosophy courses.
D. Professional Preparation (1 ec)
- Mandatory for all master students from cohort 2015 onwards.
E. Free electives (3 ec)
- Not necessarily within mathematics.
All mathematics courses offered in 2016/2017
Courses taught at the Radboud University:
|Fall 2016||Spring 2017|
|Master Seminar (3 ec)||Noncommutative Geometry (6 ec)|
|Regression Analysis and Non-Parametric Statistics (6 ec)|
|Coxeter Groups (6 ec)||(6 ec)|
|Algebraic Groups (6 ec)||Computer Algebra (6 ec)|
|Computability Theory (6 ec)||Differentiaalmeetkunde (6 ec)1|
|Class Field Theory (6 ec)||Portfolio Theory (6 ec)1|
|General Relativity (6 ec)|
|Getaltheorie (6 ec)1|
- Combined bachelor's and master's course
Courses taught in MasterMath:
Find the requirements of the generic part of this specialisation here: