Zoek in de site...

Students from other univerities - Minors

If you're interested in taking a minor, always check with the study programme first to see whether you meet the requirements (excieai@ai.ru.nl). Once you've met the requirements you can enrol as a student at Radboud University.

Follow the following steps for enrolment:

  • Submit a Request for Enrolment in Studielink. Select 'Bachelor "programme name" (Pre-Master's, HBO Minor or Minor)'.
  • Provide a statement of admission (toelatingsverklaring) from the Examination Board of the programme,
  • Provide an original Tuition Fees Payment Receipt (BBC): This may be requested at your own educational institution. Please note that a Proof of Enrolment will not be sufficient! You can only apply for a BCC if you are a legitimate students.
  • Provide a passport photo (this is only necessary if you are enrolling at Radboud University for the first time).

Send the Statement of Admission and the original Tuition Fees Payment Receipts to:
Central Student Administratie
Postbus 9102
6500 HC Nijmegen.