First and second semester
The timetable of the first semester becomes available at 1 July; the second semester's schedule will be published at 1 December.
View you personal timetable
In your personal schedue you view dates, times and lecture halls for the courses in which you have enrolled. Access your personal schedule through the Studentportal Psychology or download your Radboud Student app.
Timetables of courses in which you are not enrolled (yet)
Timetables of courses in which you are not enrolled (yet), can be viewed by selecting the relevant courses yourself in your personal timetable:
- Go to your personal schedule
- Click 'Add timetable' and select searching via 'Courses' or 'Programme of study'
- Select the course or programme of your choice
- At the lower right click 'Add timetable'.
Dates, times and locations of exams for courses in which you have enrolled, you can view via your personal schedule through the Studentportal or Radboud Student app.
Dates, times and locations of all exams you can view here:
- examinations for first semester courses, 2016-2017 (pdf, 71 kB)
- examinations for second semester courses, 2016-2017 (pdf, 93 kB).
Important: Unforeseen circumstances can cause changes in the roster. Always consult the roster one extra time before the beginning of a course or exam.