Education and Examination Regulations
The education and examination regulations concern matters regarding the composition, rules and affairs of our education and examination, and the rules and obligations of both students and teachers. These regulations consist of three parts:
- Part 1: degree programmes in general;
- Part 2: specific degree programmes;
- Part 3: final and transition stipulations.
This general part applies to all students in our Faculty. Every bachelor and master programme has its own specific regulations. The final and transition stipulations apply to all students.
Below you find the regulations of the degree programmes that are taught in English.
- Master Theology (pdf, 596 kB)
- Master Philosophy (pdf, 201 kB)
- Research Master Philosophy (pdf, 392 kB)
Rules and Guidelines
The Rules and Guidelines (pdf, 287 kB) describe the procedures and requirements for interim and final examinations.
The education and examination regulations 2016-2017 can be found in the study guide 2016-2017.