Students who would like to have a private conversation with the academic advisor can make an appointment at the desk of the StIP. The academic advisor for MMD is Ms. Helma Pluk (email@example.com).
The academic advisor can give you information and advice about:
- content and structure of the study programme
- possibilities and consequences in case you want to change or leave your study
- student grants and funding for internships abroad
- application and enrolment, reimbursement of tuition fee, scholarships
- how to study, concerning both time schedules and methodology
The academic advisor can help you with or refer you to an expert in case of:
- personal problems or circumstances and the consequences for your study
- study problems brought by reasons like lack of motivation, lack of time, bad grades or your being overloaded by the study
- conflicts that relate to the education programme, the rules for examinations, teachers, the organisation etc.