Programme of Chemistry for life
For the Master of Science in Chemistry the complete 120 EC programme is given below. Please note that eventually your programme has to be approved by the examination board.
A. a specialisation related major comprising:
- compulsory specialisation courses: 15 EC*
- specialisation related research internship chosen from the list 'departments for internships' elsewhere in this prospectus: 59 EC
These 59 EC include:
- NWI-MOL501A: practical work, master thesis, presentation (47-53 EC)
- NWI-MOL601: a literature thesis (6 EC)
- optional specialisation courses relevant to the internship (maximum 6 EC)
- scientific master courses: 12 EC
B. a free minor programme: 24 EC
This minor programme may contain a second internship (NWI-MOL502A) and/or a package of courses in another discipline
*One of the 15 EC compulsory courses may be interchanged with a course from the specialisations Physical Chemistry or Molecular Chemistry.