Schematic overview of the Master programme Information Sciences
Within the Master's Information sciences, the following courses are offered in the academic year 2017-2018.
- Courses in white are mandatory (9 ec courses + 21 ec master thesis);
- Courses in green: 6 ec mandatory (i.e. choose either the fall semester or the spring semester course)
- Courses in blue are courses for the elective course package Security & Privacy (18 ec)
- Courses in pink are courses for the elective course package Aligning Business and IT (18 ec)
- Courses in yellow are suggestions for free electives from the ICIS department;(*)
- Courses in orange are suggestions for free electives relating to Management.
(*) N.B. Update Nov. 2017: due to unforeseen circumstances, the course NWI-IMI001 ICT in a different Culture will not be offered.