Minor Programme for international exchange students
Check often for updates on this site.
The Faculty of Social Sciences offers a variety of Minors, from which international exchange students can choose. These are tailor- made course options clustered around a certain theme of field of interest. After successful completion of a Minor (20 EC or more), students will receive an official certificate signed by the Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Courses may have entry requirements (prerequisites).
These can be found in the course details.
- The Minor Programme for 2017/2018 is still under construction.
Therefore, this webpage will be updated regularly.
- Please keep yourself up to date by checking this webpage.
- No rights can be derived from the information on this website.
Overview Minor Programme
- Anthropology and Development Studies (Autumn)
- Communication Science and Psychology (Autumn)
- Gender and Culture 1 (Autumn)
- Sport and Exercise Sciences (Autumn)
- Development and Learning (Spring)
- Gender and Culture 2 (Spring)
- Neuropsychology and Education (Spring)
- Sociology (Spring)