Requests to the Board of Examiners
The Board of Examiners determines whether students meet the programme requirements as stipulated in the Examination and Education Regulations EER.
You can only apply for approval, exemption, etc. by filling in one of the digital forms below.
- Request exemption from a course
- Request extra examination
- Request exemption from a minor
- Request elective minor
- Request approval modification bachelor programme
- Conditional enrolment in Master's courses
- Approval/Change Master's courses
- Other Requests PPS/Philosophy
- Other Requests Theology/Religious Studies
It usually takes a month for the Board of Examiners to review students’ requests (elective courses, exemptions, etc.). The Board of Examiners always tries to handle each request as quickly as possible. However, they cannot guarantee this term and in some cases the process takes more than a month. It is therefore very important to submit requests well in advance.
All communication with the Board of Examiners is done digitally.
Do you disagree with a ruling?
If you do not agree with a ruling of Board of Examiners, please contact the Board's registrar: drs. A.K.M. Rijken.
If this does not settle the issue, you can file an appeal with the Examinations Appeal Board.