Structure of the curriculum
Master's specialisation in Theology (1 year)
The Master's specialisation in Theology (1 year) is a taught degree that has a course load of 60 European Credits (EC). Each MA course is worth 10 credits and the MA Thesis is worth 20 credits.
Each specialisation offers:
- 3 Core Courses (30 EC) – 2 specialisation seminars and 1 specialisation tutorial enable the student to specialize in a specific field
- 1 Elective Course(10 EC) – Students may select one of the following options:
- an MA course in Philosophy, Theology, or Religious Studies (pre-requisites may apply)
- an MA course from another discipline offered at Radboud University (pre-requisites may apply)
- an Internship Theology
- Summer Courses
- Work Study
- MA Thesis (20 EC) – an individual research project selected by the student and supervised by one of our academic staff members
Students can replace one seminar by another seminar or specialisation course, to the discretion of the examination board.