Education and Examination Regulations
The education and examination regulations concern matters regarding the composition, rules and affairs of our education and examination, and the rules and obligations of both students and teachers.
Every bachelor and master programme has its own specific regulations. The final and transition stipulations apply to all students.
Below you find the regulations of the degree programmes that are taught in English.
- Bachelor Philosophy, Politics and Society (EER Bachelor Philosophy) (pdf, 442 kB)
- Master specialisation Theology one year (EER master Theology and Religious Studies) (pdf, 426 kB)
- Master Theology 180 EC (three year) (pdf, 424 kB)
- Research Master Philosophy (pdf, 425 kB)
In each EER you'll find the following appendices:
- Appendix III: Regulations on Fraud
- Appendix IV: Regulations on Examination Rooms
- Appendix V: Guidelines for Distinctions
- Appendix VI: Binding Study Advice
Rules and Guidelines
The Rules and Guidelines (pdf, 287 kB) describe the procedures and requirements for interim and final examinations.