Zoek in de site...

Incoming mobility

  • Is the incoming PhD is working at an EU institution, then you need to check if he or she can apply for an (outgoing) Erasmus+ grant from the home institution
  • Is the incoming PhD is working ar a non-EU institution, then specific projects may be financed by our offer of Erasmus+ scholarships
  • If the previous options do not apply, the Radboud Internationalisation grants may offer possibilities

Always inform your HR-officer as soon as possible of the expected arrival of the visitor, but at least 2 months before arrival.