Application procedure Erasmus+ EU
The procedure below applies to Radboud University and Radboudumc staff.
Would you like to apply directly online? Then make use of the Staff Mobility Grant portal!
- Download the required application form (Staff Mobility Agreement) for Erasmus+ Staff Teaching or Training:
- Fill in and sign the Staff Mobility Agreement for Teaching or Training. Have it countersigned (digitally) by the head of your department or your manager and your host at the receiving institution. Also enter your department's budget number on the form. You can ask your supervisor about this number.
- E-mail the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two weeks prior to departure.
- If approved, you will be sent a Letter of Approval within two weeks informing you of the amount of your grant. This is a fixed amount, which consists of a lump sum for travel costs (differs per country) and a daily allowance. Next to and at the same time as the Letter of Approval you will be sent a Grant Agreement. Please, sign this form and return it to us by e-mail at your earliest convenience. You will also receive a Statement Host Institution form which you should e-mail to email@example.com after you have completed your stay.
- For Radboud University employees: Apply digitally via Bass Oracle for your international business trip. Use the budget number you stated on the Staff Mobility Agreement. If you wish, you can request an advance. The application for the international business trip will be processed in a customary manner. Do not forget to gather and digitize all receipts during your stay in order to claim your expenses afterwards.
For Radboudumc staff with Z-number: you should submit your travel application via the standard Radboudumc procedures.
- Email the signed Statement Host Institution form to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of your return and fill in the EU-survey. The latter will be sent to you directly by the EU to the email address you flled out on your application form. If your Statement Host Institution form is approved you will receive the allocated lump sum on the budget number you stated (see 4).
- Radboud University employees should claim their expenses via Bass Oracle within three months after their return. Use the budget number you stated on the Staff Mobility Agreement. We will settle the allocated amount to the budget number or with Radboudumc. Please see this page for information about what expenses you may claim. Please see this page for information about what expenses you may claim.
For Radboudumc staff with Z-number: you should claim your expenses via the standard Radboudumc procedures.
External PhDs (without a contract) can declare their costs with the Declaration form for 'Non-employees' which they can download from the Radboudumc intranet. In case of questions please contact the Radboudumc financial department via tel. 024 - 3093601.