Inclusive communication skills
People thrive when they are allowed to be themselves in all their diversity. This is possible in an organisation where everyone feels seen, heard and valued. Inclusive communication is about differences as well as similarities: about the skills needed to work together safely and pleasantly.
Tailor-made training courses and workshops covering various themes
- Diversity Circle
- Intercultural awareness
- Unconscious biases
- Join the Jam
- Working together in diverse teams
- Intercultural communication
- Effective meetings within international teams
- Effective international meetings
- Successful negotiation within international relations
- Inclusive language use
- Effective and inclusive feedback
- Effective cross-cultural conversations at the counter with customers or patients
Teaching an international class
- Lecturing in English in the international classroom
Workshop: Feel at home in the Netherlands
This workshop will help you gain deeper insight into the impact of culture on effective and enjoyable work in an international context in the Netherlands.
Taster workshop: inclusive communication
If you would you like to learn more about diversity and inclusion as an organisation or team and explore how you can give these concepts form and substance, a taster workshop could provide a good starting point.
What we do
In'to advises, coaches and trains individuals and teams on the skills necessary to achieve an inclusive organisation.
Inclusion is important within every organisation. We provide workshops and training for:
- Municipalities and government bodies
- Educational institutions
- Hospitals and other care institutions
You think inclusion is important and would like to do something with it within your organisation. If you really want to make a difference for your team or organisation, it is important to choose the right approach. Why do you want to do something with inclusion? What is your vision and the vision of your organisation? What goals do you have? How do you want to achieve those goals? And how can you later determine whether you have achieved your goals?
Together with clients, we look at what is desirable, necessary and achievable for a team, department or organisation. This can vary from a single workshop to a full coherent programme.
We work from our Model for developing inclusive competencies based on Darla Deardorrf's research.
Why should you invest in inclusiveness?
- Greater mutual understanding and connection.
- A safe working environment where everyone can flourish.
- More effective mutual communication.
- More effective collaboration.
- Sense of success and work/study happiness.
- Less dropout and turnover.
Interested in what we can do for you, your team or organisation?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We will arrange an interview where we will map out your wishes and needs. This helps us to create tailor-made solutions and assemble a programme that fits everyone’s needs and that really works.
Would you like more information? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the tailor-made department.