Agri & Food sector
Do you work in the Agri & Food sector and want to enhance your communication skills? We are here to help. Wageningen in’to Languages has years of experience providing language-oriented training programmes for professionals within the Food Valley and the businesses community in and around Wageningen.
An idea of what we offer
We provide a variety of customised communication modules in multiple languages. The subjects listed below are examples; other topics are possible on request.
- Professionally pitching your organisation
- Creating a clear project plan
- Presenting your research results convincingly
- Techniques for providing advice (e.g. in discussions with doctors about diet)
- Writing academic and popular scientific articles
- Client-oriented and clear communication
- Efficient collaboration in virtual teams
- Holding effective acquisition discussions
Structure and costs
In consultation with you, we will create a training programme that is fully tailored to your requests, wishes, and goals. One or more of the abovementioned subjects may be addressed. The costs of the training programmes vary and are contingent upon the duration and intensity of the programme.
Intensive language training
As a professional, would you like to significantly improve your language proficiency in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, or French over a short period of time? Then why not take one of our Intensive Language Programmes, provided by our partner, Radboud in’to Languages Nijmegen.
Translation and text editing
Our Translation & Text Editing Department translates and edits various types of texts, some examples of which are laboratory protocols; product descriptions and testing reports; and manuals for packaging, sorting and processing machinery as well as for farming vehicles - you are guaranteed a text that fits your target audience perfectly.