- French (Halfway to A1)
- French (A1)
- French (Halfway to A2)
- French (A2)
- French (Halfway to B1)
- French (B1)
- French (Halfway to B2)
- French (B2)
- French (Halfway to C1)
- Dates & time: See registration form
- Number of classes: 8
- Self study: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Language during classes: French (English and Dutch used as supporting languages)
- Certification: You receive a certificate if you have attended at least 80% of the classes.
Do you speak Dutch? Have a look at our more detailed information about these courses on our webpages in Dutch.
Fees & discount for group courses:
- Regular fee: € 319
- RU Students: € 159.50 = 50% discount
- RU and Radboudumc staff & alumni: € 287.10 = 10% discount
- Do you study or work at WUR? Check the fees here
Excluding course materials
Learn French in 5 days
Improve your French in five days
By completely immersing yourself in a language, you can achieve significant results in a relatively short period of time. By the end of the week, you are comfortable and confident to interact and work in a predominantly French environment.
Do you have any language related questions that require a tailor-made solution? Maybe you're about to be in a situation where you have to be able to negotiate with French business partners? Or what about having to give an important presentation in French?
No problem, we will draw up a tailor-made programme together!
Interested? Feel free to contact us.