Online German courses
German (Halfway to A2)
German (Halfway to B1)
German (Halfway to B2)
Please note: Registration for a German course is preceded by an intake interview via telephone. Intakes are only allowed with Dutch telephones numbers.
Schedule your intake interview here.
- Dates & time: See registration form
- Number of classes: 8
- Self study: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Language during classes: German (English and Dutch used as supporting languages)
- Certification: You receive a certificate if you have attended at least 80% of the classes.
Fees & discount for group courses:
- Regular fee: € 295
- RU Students: € 147.50 = 50% discount
- RU and Radboudumc staff & alumni: € 265.50 = 10% discount
- Do you study or work at WUR? Check the fees here
Excluding course materials
Learn German in 5 days
Improve your German in five days
By completely immersing yourself in a language, you can achieve significant results in a relatively short period of time. By the end of the week, you are comfortable and confident to interact and work in a predominantly German environment.
Do you have any language related questions that require a tailor-made solution? Maybe you're about to be in a situation where you have to be able to negotiate with German business partners? Or what about having to give an important presentation in German?
No problem, we will draw up a tailor-made programme together!
Interested? Feel free to contact us.