- Italian (Halfway to A1)
- Italian (A1)
- Italian (Halfway to A2)
- Italian (A2)
- Dates & time: See registration form
- Number of classes: 8
- Self study: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Language during classes: Italian (English and Dutch used as supporting languages)
- Certification: You receive a certificate if you have attended at least 80% of the classes.
Fees & discount for group courses:
- Regular fee: € 295
- RU Students: € 147.50 = 50% discount
- RU and Radboudumc staff & alumni: € 265.50 = 10% discount
- Do you study or work at WUR? Check the fees here
Excluding course materials
Do you have any language related questions that require a tailor-made solution? Maybe you're about to be in a situation where you have to be able to negotiate with Italian business partners? Or what about having to give an important presentation in Italian?
No problem, we will draw up a tailor-made programme together!
Interested? Feel free to contact us.