- Russian (Halfway to A1)
- Russian (A1)
- Russian (Halfway to A2)
- Russian (A2)
- Russian (Halfway to B1)
- Russian (B1)
- Russian (Halfway to B2)
Please note: Registration for an Russian course is preceded (except A1 and if you already followed an Russian course at Radboud in'to Languages) by an intake interview via telephone.
Schedule your intake interview here.
- Dates & time: See registration form
- Number of classes: 8
- Self study: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Language during classes: Russian (Dutch is used as the supporting language)
- Certification: You receive a certificate if you have attended at least 80% of the classes.
Fees & discount for group courses:
- Regular fee: € 295
- RU Students: € 147.50 = 50% discount
- RU and Radboudumc staff & alumni: € 265.50 = 10% discount
- Do you study or work at WUR? Check the fees here
Excluding course materials
Do you have any language related questions that require a tailor-made solution? Maybe you're about to be in a situation where you have to be able to negotiate with Russian business partners? Or what about having to give an important presentation in Russian ?
No problem, we will draw up a tailor-made programme together!
Interested? Feel free to contact us.