- Spanish (Halfway to A1)
- Spanish (A1)
- Spanish (Halfway to A2)
- Spanish (A2)
- Spanish (Halfway to B1)
- Spanish (B1)
Please note: Registration for a Spanish course is preceded (except halfway to A1 and if you already followed a Spanish course at Radboud in'to Languages) by an intake interview via telephone.
Schedule your intake interview here.
- Dates & time: See registration form
- Number of classes: 8
- Self study: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Language during classes: Spanish (English and Dutch are used as supporting languages)
- Certification: You receive a certificate if you have attended at least 80% of the classes.
Do you speak Dutch? Have a look at our more detailed information about these courses on our webpages in Dutch.
Fees & discount for group courses:
- Regular fee: € 319
- RU Students: € 159.50 = 50% discount
- RU and Radboudumc staff & alumni: € 287.10 = 10% discount
- Do you study or work at WUR? Check the fees here
Excluding course materials
Do you have any language related questions that require a tailor-made solution? Maybe you're about to be in a situation where you have to be able to negotiate with Spanish business partners? Or what about having to give an important presentation in Spanish?
No problem, we will draw up a tailor-made programme together!
Interested? Feel free to contact us.