- Ukrainian for beginners - halfway to A1
- Ukrainian for beginners - A1
- Ukrainian for intermediates - B1
All our open language courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Do you speak Dutch? Have a look at our more detailed information about these courses on our webpages in Dutch.
- Dates & time: See registration form
- Number of classes: 8
- Self study: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Language during classes: Ukrainian (English used as supporting language)
- Certification: You receive a certificate if you have attended at least 80% of the classes.
Fees & discount for group courses:
- Regular fee: € 319
- RU Students: € 159.50 = 50% discount
- RU and Radboudumc staff & alumni: € 287.10 = 10% discount
- Do you study or work at WUR? Check the fees here
Excluding course materials