Online tools in Language Teaching
In modern language teaching, online tools are playing an increasingly important role. These tools not only come in the form of devices such as smartphones, tablets, and interactive whiteboards, but also learning apps, learning platforms, and social media. Those who want to keep track of all the developments sometimes find themselves lost in the details.
This workshop is suitable for teachers who are just getting started in the field of online tools in education.
In the ‘Online Tools in Language Teaching’ workshop, participants learn to create an assortment of useful tools that are beneficial for language teaching. These involve tools that:
- support language learning
- train specific skills (pronunciation, reading, listening, writing)
- facilitate more interactive lessons
- support the “Flipped Classroom” concept
- make it possible to use authentic materials in the classroom
Follow-up workshop: Effective use of tools in language teaching.
If desired, a workshop can focus on different areas. For example, the focus could be on tools that support language learning or tools for online collaboration, but also on the use of smartphones or tablets during language lessons.
- You can choose an individual programme for yourself or in-company training for you and your colleagues.
- You can also follow our training programme in a different language.
In the workshop, participants will use a number of tools. Assignments will be created that can be applied directly in their personal language lessons.
- Course length: 3 hours
- Number participants: max 8
Dates and times
To be decided in consultation with the client.
In-company or at Radboud in’to Languages, Nijmegen
Requirements: smartphone or tablet with online access. All other material will be given in the form of links and teacher-supplied material.
After the course, you will receive a certificate from Radboud in’to Languages.
€ 875 per group
€ 787,50 per group at Radboud University and Radboud university medical center
- per group of 8 participants (bigger groups are possible. Ask for a quotation)
- excluding teacher's travel time and costs
For more information about this workshop, please contact Sylvia van der Weerden, Manager of Foreign Languages & Communication: