Classroom English E-learning
Classroom English e-learning
Are you working in a bilingual secondary or vocational school and would like to develop your English language skills? Do you sometimes feel that you lack the appropriate language to teach your subject in English and manage the classroom environment? Or are you a more experienced bilingual educator, and you’d you just like to polish your classroom English? Radboud in’to Languages’ Classroom English e-learning course provides you the opportunity to develop your Classroom English where and when you like. The five modules focus on areas of language development that we know are most critical in the bilingual classroom based on our 25 years of experience working with schools.
Why Classroom English Online?
- Regular, personalized feedback from an expert trainer on your own lessons
- No need to attend regular classes
- Five stimulating, practical modules
- Deals with real language issues faced by English medium instructors
- Support/ extension tasks suited to your level of experience
- Suitable for teachers at all levels from B2+
- Short online group coaching sessions to discuss module themes with your colleagues and ask your trainer about difficulties.*
In this course you will
- build and extend the vocabulary required to teach your subject(s) in English;
- develop your use and range of classroom English phrases;
- refresh your general English language skills (incl. grammar);
- practise aspects of classroom English by completing online exercises;
- receive feedback on recorded mini-lessons/ written tasks;
- reflect on the challenges of teaching English via discussion with your peers.
Follow-up training including lesson observations and tailor-made workshops to deal with your specific needs can be organized on request.
Recommended starting level
You will be given access to the course via Radboud’s online learning environment, Brightspace.
Costs for access to 5 modules, expert feedback on your lessons and 3 hours of online group coaching:
For a group of 2-5 people: rate € 861 per person. Individuals and groups receive a discount.
*online coaching only available for groups