Incoherent papers full of errors: how do you deal with this as a teacher?
Do you tend to get annoyed by flaws in students' texts? Do you feel that grading poorly written papers takes more time than necessary? Is it even your job as a teacher to give feedback on text quality? Perhaps The Write Space can help you out!
In this workshop, you will learn how to provide effective feedback on student papers. We will also show how students can independently improve their writing skills through The Write Space's online modules.
We provide this workshop in both Dutch and English.
- Target group: lecturers
- Course in Dutch: Monday 16 January from 12.30 - 14.00 hrs.
- Course in English: Thursday 19 January from 12.30 - 14.00 hrs.
- Location: EOS N 01.140
- It is no problem if you bring your own lunch during the workshop.
- Led by: Experienced instructors from Radboud in’to Languages
- Number of participants: min. 6, max. 20.
- Costs: This workshop is free of charge thanks to the Executive Board’s budget for the language policy.