Radboud Reflects Certificate | Register
Are you a student at Radboud University? Please register for the Radboud Reflects Certificate and show others that you are inspired by in-depth lectures on current affairs.
How does it work?:
- You are a student studying at Radboud University. Non-students are not eligible for the certificate.
- Join at least five selected Radboud Reflects lectures in the academic year 2023-2024.
- You attend the entire lecture in person. You not only watch or listen to the recordings afterwards (these miss the interaction with the audience and only represent part of the program). When confirming your registration, you will receive a stamp card. You take this with you to the lecture, have it stamped and you hand in the stamp card with the reviews mentioned below.
- You write a review containing100-120 words for every lecture you have attended. What did you learn from it in terms of content? How has this lecture broadened your horizons? Has the program sharpened your thinking and/or changed your perspective? Substantiate this. The report is formulated in your own words, copying from the review of Radboud Reflects or the use of AI is not allowed. Reviews can be submitted in English or Dutch.
Please submit your complete review - one document in Word or PDF, containing the five reviews about the lectures you have selected - no later than 1 July 2024 (before 9:00 am) together with a photo of the full stamp card via email@example.com.
- The review will be assessed by no later than 15 July 2024. In case of positive assessment, you will receive the certificate as soon as possible.
- Those who have already attended five lectures in the first semester, can have their reports assessed earlier. In that case, the deadline for submitting the review is 1 January 2024, the reports will then be assessed no later than 15 January 2024.