RSS03.12 Preclinical Drug Discovery
Course is confirmed
The course will be organized jointly by Radboud University (Nijmegen), Pivot Park Life Science campus (Oss) and HAN University of Applied Sciences (Nijmegen), covering the most important aspects of modern drug discovery.
A selection of the following subjects will be covered during the course:
- principles and challenges of drug discovery,
- different phases of drug discovery,
- conventional and novel therapeutic modalities,
- target identification and validation,
- assay development and hit finding through high-throughput screening,
- importance of hit triaging and validation of target engagement,
- medicinal chemistry and hit & lead optimization,
- ADMET, animal PoC,
- Chemistry Manufacturing and Controls
- Regulatory affairs
- IP generation and
- clinical studies.
The content of the lectures are designed by academic and industry experts in the field of early drug discovery and the course is a combination of lectures, seminars, group assignments and visits to companies active in pharmaceutical R&D located on Pivot Park Life Science Campus.
|3 July 2023 - 7 July 2023|
Early Bird: €585 (application deadline* April 1st)
|Scholarships and discounts||
If you'll be attending this course with an Erasmus+ scholarship, you need to visit the Radboud University in Nijmegen on Monday morning first.
*Your application is only completed when the course fee has been paid
|Level of participant||
|Mode of Study||On Campus Oss|
|Location||Pivot Park in Oss|