Support & training
The Research Data Management Support team is happy to support you with all RDM related questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 024-3612863. We can also visit you at your office for assistance.
We offer advice on:
- Funder requirements to research data management
- Writing a data management plan for a grant application
- Drafting a data management plan
- Reusing existing data
- Storing data during research
- Storing data upon publication
- Ethics and the law on research data
- And any other questions you may have
PhD researchers register for the course Open Science for PhD candidates via Radboud GROW using this link. During this workshop participants will get acquainted with the basics of Open Access and Research Data Management.
We also offer tailor-made workshops and information session to all researchers, both individually and in groups, for instance for a department, staff meeting, doctorate or graduate school. These (individual) sessions can be requested at short notice, and may cover issues such as:
- Preparing your dataset for archiving
- Storing and sharing data during research
- Structuring and documenting data during research
- Introduction to research data management
- Research data management for a particular discipline
- Research data management for qualitative research
- Research data management for quantitative research
- Research data and ethical issues, such as informed consent and privacy-sensitive data
- Research data and legal issues, such as ownership of data
- Writing a data management plan
- Funder and journals requirements to research data
For students, we have developed an eLearning module on data management.
The RDM Support team is staffed by Inge Slouwerhof, Stijn de Laat, Didi Lamers, Noëlle Sommer and Daphne Jansen.
For discipline-specific support, you can also contact the data steward of your institute.