Dr. A.A.J. van Hoorn (André)
Nijmegen School of Management
Thematic areas of expertise
- Workplace inclusion
- Intergroup social distance
- Origin- and destination country effects
- Cultural overlap
- Trust and Signals in Workplace Organization: Evidence from Job Autonomy Differentials between Immigrant Groups (Oxford Economic Papers 2018, 70, 591-612).
- Group Boundaries and Cooperation in the Workplace: An Empirical Analysis of Coworker Support for Migrants.
- Multicultural Individuals and Non-Routine Work: A Person-Job Fit and Organizational Faultlines Perspective.
- How Are Migrant Employees Managed? An Integrated Analysis.