Marketing & Communications
The department of Marketing & Communications of the Faculty of Science contributes to the visibility, recognisability and distinctiveness of the education programmes and research at our faculty.
Get in touch with the department of Marketing & Communications by email: email@example.com. The specific expertise of the employees of the department can be found on the profile pages in the employee overview.
Our office is located in the Huygens building, HG00.825.
The department specialises in the following areas, among others:
Student Marketing and Recruitment
- Campaigns for study programmes with a deficit in intake of new students
- Open Days, Experience Days, Student-for-a-Day
- Cluster information at secondary schools
- Involved with activities such as Mathematics tournament, Nijmegen Technology Day, Radboud Try-Out, yearly Deans' day, national Master's days
- Webpages, flyers, videos, and other (online) content of study programmes
- Newsletters for students and employees
- Advice and communication for internal projects
- Advice about communication about education to current students
- Radboudnet and the student portals
- Organising the New Year's meeting, Education & Science Award, NSS, award Top-Rated Programmes, ERC celebrations, and other celebrations
- Orientation week and Master's Welcome Day
- Translation Dutch-English-Dutch
- Graphic design
- Control information screens
Science and Corporate Communications
- The Faculty's social media accounts
- Advice about reporting by the Faculty Board
- Events for the alumni involved