Research group Neuroinformatics
Department of Neuroinformatics
We are always looking for motivated Bachelor and Master students
Bachelor and Master students: Please send us an e-mail with your CV, your statement of interest in our research, list of classes you took thus far (and the grades).
PhD candidates and postdoctoral researchers: specific positions will be announced as positions become available. We are happy to support exceptional candidates' applications for national and international fellowships. If interested please send your CV and statement of research interests.
The overall goal of the department is to understand cortical computation at the level of individual spiking neurons with an emphasis on the role of precise spike timing in neural coding and the role of neural coherence in attentional modulation.
- Radboud Science Award for Lisa Genzel5 July 2022
- eScience center fellowship for Davide Spalla5 July 2022
- Gravitation grant of 21.9 million euros for research into how brains function2 May 2022
- University of the Netherlands: How does your memory work4 April 2022
- Karola Kaefer receives EMBO fellowship17 January 2022