The Department of Neurophysiology is involved in teaching to BSc, MSc, and PhD students in Biology, Biosciences, Medical Biology, Molecular Life Sciences, Natural Sciences and Cognitive Neuroscience:
- Animal Physiology, BSc course (NWI-BB005B)
- Human Biology, BSc course ((NWI-BP019B)
- Neurobiology, BSc course (NWI-BB034B)
- Trends in Medical Biosciences I, MSc course (NWI-BM042B)
- Trends in Medical Biosciences II, MSc course (NWI-BM047B)
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc seminar cycle (NWI-WM081B)
- Quantitative Brain Networks, MSc course (NWI-NM080B)
- Advanced quantitative Brain Networks, MSc course (NWI-NM084B)
On the webpage www.ru.nl/roosters you can find the schedule 2019 - 2020.
A complete course description of the above mentioned courses is written in the prospectuses. You can find them on the webpage studiegidsen FNWI
Furthermore at any given year 15+ students BSc and MSc students undertake 3-9 months long research projects.