Cavity Enhanced Spectroscopy 2017
The 12th International User Meeting and Summer School on Cavity Enhanced Spectroscopy took place from 12 - 15 June 2017 in Hotel Zuiderduin in Egmond aan Zee, the Netherlands.
Frans J.M. Harren and Simona M. Cristescu
Secretary: Magda Speijers and Paula Willems
Summary CES 2017
For the full programme of the CES 2017 meeting, invited speakers, and abstracts of the presentations, have a look at the Summary of CES 2017 (pdf, 3,8 MB).
Lehmann Presentation Award
The conference awards the “Lehmann Presentation Award” (sponsored by Tiger Optics) of 500 Euro for an early career researcher (PhD student, young postdoc), in recognition of the most excellent oral presentation at the conference.
The winner was Alexandra C. Johansson (Umeå University)
EPS Poster Prize
The EPS encourages recognition of the scientific merit of early career researchers. Grants are available to EPS Europhysics and EPS Sponsored Conferences for poster prize for researchers in the PhD phase of his/her career in recognition of an excellent poster at the conference. The amount of each prize grant is 200 Euro.
The winner was Morgan Rea (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- CES 2019, Madison, Wisconsin, USA (CES 2019)
- CES 2015, Boulder, USA (CES 2015)
- CES 2013, Napels, Italy (CES 2013)
- CES 2011, Kingston, Canada
- CES 2009, Leiden, Netherlands (CES 2009)
- CES 2007, Greifswald, Germany
- CES 2006, Cork, Ireland
- CES 2005, Oxford, United Kingdom
- CES 2004, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- CES 2003, Düsseldorf, Germany
- CES 2002, Lille, France
- CES 2001, Heeze, Netherlands