When arranging an external internship, please contact one of our lecturers at an early stage.
Students who wish to take part in the Erasmus Exchange Student project, please contact Conny Mooren (coordinator Erasmus Exchange Students) first if not already done so.
Molecular Plant Physiology
- Reproductive heat tolerance - Ivo Rieu
Experimental Plant Ecology
- Smart fertilization: how responses to nutrient patches improve plant performance and drought resistance - Eric Visser
- Climate extremes: how do grasslands cope with increasing variation in rainfall? - Hans de Kroon
- Novel roots for novel traits: identification and characterization of superior rootstocks for tomato to increase abiotic stress resistance - Heidrun Huber, Janny Peters, Ivo Rieu & Eric Visser
- Heat-drought interactions during plant growth and reproduction – Eric Visser & Ivo Rieu