Specific topics - IMAPP
- 27.09.2022 Take-off fase 1 – Feasibility studies WO Commit2Data (read)
Application only possible after pre-registration (deadline 30-08-2022)
- 13.10.2022 NWA Offshore Wind Energy – Perspectives for Energy Transition and Ecology in the North Sea (read). Deadline for submitting initiatives. This call for proposals invites knowledge institutions and social parties to jointly develop scientific and practice-oriented research proposals on the theme of offshore wind energy.
- 19.10.2022 Single-stage EIC Pathfinder Challenge: Alternative approaches to quantum information processing, communication, and sensing (read).
TRL starting at 2 and reaching 3-4.
- 16.11.2022 Horizon Europe – HORIZON-CL3-2022-CS-01-03: Transition towards Quantum-Resistant Cryptography (read). Contribute to at least three of the expected outcomes: measuring, assessing and standardizing/certifying future-proof cryptography; addressing gaps between the theoretical possibilities offered by quantum resistant cryptography and its practical implementations; quantum resistant cryptographic primitives and protocols encompassed in security solutions; solutions and methods that could be used to migrate from current cryptography towards future-proof cryptography; preparedness for secure information exchange and processing in the advent of large-scale quantum attacks. Innovation Action. Expected EU contribution per project around 3.5-6M EUR. 2 projects expected to be funded. Activities are expected to achieve TRL 6 by the end of the project.
- 15.12.2022 Interreg North-West Europe 2021-2027 Call 1 Step 2 – submission of Step 2 proposals (read). The deadline for the (mandatory) submission of Step 1 proposals is 15 June 2022. Only applications that have received a positive evaluation can proceed to Step 2.
- 19.01.2023 NWA Offshore Wind Energy – Perspectives for Energy Transition and Ecology in the North Sea (read).
Deadline for submitting applications. This call for proposals invites knowledge institutions and social parties to jointly develop scientific and practice-oriented research proposals on the theme of offshore wind energy.
Updated: 20 September 2022