How to get here?
Plan your trip to RIMLS-Science
- Trains stop at Nijmegen Central Station and Station Nijmegen Heyendaal. You can plan your train journey at the NS website.
- During rush hour on workdays bus line 10 (Heyendaal Shuttle) runs directly from the central station to Radboud University and stops at several bus stops at the campus. An easy way to plan your trip is using the website OV9292 or plan your trip in Google Maps.
- For travelling by bus or train you must use the OV-chipkaart (public transportation chip card).
All car parks on the campus are equipped with boom barriers and pay-point terminals. Regular parking cost €2 per hour up to a maximum of €10 per day. Tickets can be paid for with creditcard and pin. After 6 P.M. and during weekends regular parking is free. Disabled parking is possible at the designated parking lots at Radboud University´s campus.
- Map of University campus with highlighted RIMLS building
- The digital map below includes locations of buildings and facilities at Radboud University's campus, opening hours and a route planner a larger map of Radboud University.