Questions? Ask STIP!
The Student Information Point (STIP) is the first point of contact for you, once you are enrolled in one of the programmes of the Faculty of Social Sciences. You can contact STIP for questions regarding (de)registration for courses and exams, timetables, study progress overviews, diploma applications and other forms. For other questions, STIP can quickly refer you to the right employee.
Call, chat or email the STIP desk or drop by. We are open on weekdays from 9.00-17.00. During the examperiod we are open from 8.30-17.00.
V: Maria Montessori building, room 01.012, Thomas van Aquinostraat 4, 6525 GD Nijmegen
T: +31 24 361 61 63
- Impact earthquakes in Turkey and Syria24 February 2023
- Consequences strikes public transport 6 to 10 February3 February 2023
- Public transport strikes19 January 2023
- Experiencing complaints? Please stay at home and take a covid test
- Currently no additional measures are in force.
Stay informed via
What jobs are open for graduates? How to pursue your further career?
Boost your career! Learn more about our services.
Questions about study choice or planning, or any special circumstances? Our study advisors are there for you.
Contact your student advisor!
The Maria Montessori building has various study workplaces. Curious about where you can study in the building? Check the overview here!