How do you borrow or reserve materials for testing and treatment?
What can you borrow it for?
- Material may be borrowed in the context of a study assignment or for the diagnostics note during the internship. The test material is not loaned out for the sole purpose of elaborating tests. If more time is needed for the elaboration of a test than the regular loan period, you can score in the Sociotheek using the manual.
How long can you borrow material?
- The loan period depends on the subject for which the loan is being borrowed. The employees can tell you what this term is.
- Equipment must be reserved a few days in advance before it can be borrowed.
- Reservations can be made by e-mail, by telephone or by visiting the Sociotheek.
- Borrowed materials must be returned before 12:00 p.m. and reserved material can be retrieved after 12:00 p.m. Depending on the purpose, the material is lent for a maximum of 7 days.
How do you use material from the Sociotheek?
- Always use the attached original forms with the test materials.
- Handle the material with care and return the materials on time.
- Some tests can only be scored digitally. These scoring programs are available in the Sociotheek. Any other test will need to be scored manually using the test manual.
- Due to copyright it is not allowed to photograph or (photo)copy test material.