Faculty of Social Sciences
Zoek in de site...

Request a certified letter or document

When you need a certified letter or document (e.g. for your internship, your studies at another university, or a job application), you can request these letters and documents by using the forms below. You can request the following certified letters or documents:

In case you have any questions regarding the letters or documents, you can contact the Student Information Point by sending an email to stip@socsci.ru.nl.