Faculty of Social Sciences
Zoek in de site...

Graduation Statement (for foreign Psychology students only not yet in possession of their diploma)

Through this form, Psychology students who live abroad and need to prove to a foreign university that they have completed their bachelor’s programme, can ask for a graduation statement signed by the Examination Board. If you live in the Netherlands and will attend a master's here, the abstract from DUO will be sufficient.

Please note: if you are not a foreign Psychology student, you cannot use this form.